Skip to main content
Links to related organisations
Within the University
- The Global Health Academy, an interdisciplinary academy that aims to improve global health and make life better through collaborative, interdisciplinary research, education and resource development.
- The Global Development Academy, an interdisciplinary academy that aims to make a profound contribution to global development that is practical as well as intellectual.
- The Centre of African Studies, in which INZI is based
- The Welburn Group, a research cluster in the Division of Pathway Medicine concerned with the design and use of molecular diagnostic tools for the study and management of sleeping sickness and animal trypanosomiaisis.
- The Matthews Lab, researching African trypanosomes in the Institute of Immunology and Infection Research
- The Epigroup researches the dynamics of infections of animals and humans at different scales, from the interaction a parasite or virus with host cells through to global estimates of disease burden
- Centre of African Studies doctoral students Kevin Bardosh and Adedamola Badejo also research African trypanosomiasis.
Outwith the University